This is How I Cured My Hemorrhoids Condition
Hemorrhoids is one of the most un-pleasant and painful condition I’ve had to deal with.
Going to the toilet was a nightmare for me, the pain was so severe I tried to hold myself from going, but then I started getting stomach ache (Ye, not so smart of me…).
I don’t believe in conventional medicine, so there was no doubt in my mind I am going only for natural treatments. Luckily for me… Continue Reading Here…
Recognizing A Thrombosed External Hemorrhoid
There are certainly different painful experiences painful would go through in their lives. There are headaches, surgeries, and tooth extractions among others. While those are obviously painful, there are specific ones which can really cause a lot of pain.
In particular, there is the thrombosed external hemorrhoid, this is defined as the condition where a blood clot is formed in a hemorrhoid which caused swelling and tons of discomfort.
A hemorrhoid, is located in the anal area, and is the passageway of stool, also known as feces. Having a thrombosed external hemorrhoid is certainly pathological and can cause a lot of complications and pain.
So who are the people who are prone to having a thrombosed external hemorrhoid? Well, they are the:
• Pregnant women – this may be due to a lot of sitting in women, or their tendency to become easily strained from activities other people seem to be able to do just fine.
• Young adults – according to statistical data, young adults are also prone to getting a thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
Causes Of External Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
While those are the distinguished sample that tends to experience external thrombosed hemorrhoid, there are also specific causes, although needing more research. Some of these causes would be:
• Too much straining of the body. This may be done by exercising too much, or by lifting very heavy weights. An overly active lifestyle is a general cause, although much definition of how this is mentioned needs to be given more research.
• Long periods of sitting in a straining position. Traveling may also be attributed to having a thombosed external hemorrhoid as you are to sit for long periods of time. This is quite ironic with the earlier cause since this shows the opposite of an active lifestyle. However, biking for long periods is also a probable cause of developing a thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
• Poor circulation. Proper blood circulation pays a very important part in preventing a thrombosed external hemorrhoid as it is mainly caused by an unnecessary clotting of the blood. Through improper blood circulation, a thrombosed external hemorrhoid is likely to erupt in the anal area.
Thrombosed External Hemorrhoid Versus Internal Hemorrhoid
There are actually two types of pathological hemorrhoids. This will be necessary in order to develop a clearer understanding as to what the thrombosed external hemorrhoid really is.
• Internal pathological hemorrhoid – with this condition, no pain is being experienced, but there is the presence of rectal bleeding. Nonetheless, this is a condition that should still be treated once suspected.
• External pathological hemorrhoid – this one pertains to the thrombosed external hemorrhoid. Thrombosed means obscturction of a blood clot. With that, a thrombosed external hemorrhoid can be seen in the anal area as a balloon-like purple inflation that is very painful.
Symptoms Of Thrombosed External Hemorrhoid
So how will you know if you are having a thrombosed external hemorrhoid? Well, the main symptoms at the beginning would be feelings of itching, as well as burning. These are generally feelings of discomfort in the anal area.
You should also observe closely if you see colors you would see in a bruise such as red, purple, and blue, as this is a prominent symptom of having a thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
There will be an onset of pain which will last for a couple of days, and will fade for about four to five days before it comes back as a painful condition. If you suspect of having a thrombosed external hemorrhoid, you should not leave it untreated. After all, who would want to go through such discomfort for a long time?